Friday, June 18, 2010

Insexarchives 101's FEBRUARY FEED


Live Feed 2/12/01

I awoke at 4:30 this morning to the music of Aliens. My body was screaming from the aftershock but I was soaked. Then I remembered I’ve been dripping all day pacing around the dungeon. Just thinking about the sting of the flogger and offering myself for the next blow of the cane. The horror of the submissive stance in such a predicament and knowing its near. Realizing it’s going to happen today, an hour, right now.

I don’t understand pain and my developing arousal. My body resists this; why do I revel in it? The leather strap wraps around my arms behind me. Shoulder blades are put in their place, the straps squeeze the flesh of the upper arms. Then, it slips around my neck and is pulled taught to my ankles. My breasts are adjusted with tight coils.

I have two choices. I can lie on my stomach, which creates pressure on the breasts, the hipbones and stomach. This position enables me to a little pressure off the garrote. The other position is on my side. This one strangles me while placing my upper body weight on one arm. This position is slightly easier on the back. The legs are immobilized in either position.

Why do they call it a Hog-tie? I wonder. Hogs can’t do this. And in my body I feel more like an angel. Breasts fixed, stomach stretched tight and head pulled back into a position of flight. But after a while it hits me. Hogs sniff and grovel in the mud, and in their own shit. And here I am squirming around on the dirty floor; my flesh nothing but a cleaning utensil picking up dust and mud from the bottoms of shoes. I’ve never been this close to the ground. The concrete sucks the heat out of me but the furnace and the strain of the garrote gives me more than enough heat.

He gets bored and tired of my chattering. A large ball gag is secured in my mouth. It has a tube in it so one can breath. It is almost impossible to breathe through your nose due the stretch of the jaw. It closes the nasal passage. Saliva collects and must be forced out of the mouth in order to breathe. The size of the ball induces a dull pain in the jaw.

There is a cold puddle of drool that I am forced to stew in. The slimy substance does not soak into my skin. It further cleans the floor. The de-humanization process is getting too me. I cry and snot fills my nose. He’s enjoying the spectacle. He’s telling me to stimulate the breast clamps with my weight. Now he’s watching me. He singletails the clamps to remove them but they are not falling off. I almost feel human for a moment.

I don’t care anymore. The de-humanization process is complete. I guess my pussy is the only part of me that has survived. He asked me if I want some pleasure. I think I’m getting it whether I want it or not. I’m scared when he begins to work the vibrator. My predicament has finally settled down. Please don’t make me move my legs.

He makes me cum quick. I am surprised at the speed with which I explode, spray and separate into pieces. It’s an invasion of joint pain, pressure against the floor, my limbs instinctively jerking and fighting the noose. I have no control over the pleasure. And there is nothing else.

Release: 2001

Size: 61.1 Mb

File size: 61.1 MB